Power-Con 2018 wants to see you bring our favorite Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power characters to life. Are you ready to scare the masses with your Skeletor? Impress the audience with your She-Ra? We can’t wait to see everyone in their cosplay!
If you plan to attend the show in costume, we are hosting a contest for all cosplayers who dress as a Masters of the Universe or Princess of Power character, complete with cash prizes!
• One “Grand Prize Winner” will receive a prize package consisting of a check in the amount of $500.00.
• One “First Runner-Up” will receive a prize package consisting of a check in the amount of $250.00.
• One “Second Runner-Up” will receive a prize package consisting of a check in the amount of $125.00.
• Four “Honorable Mentions” will each receive a prize package consisting of a check in the amount of $25.00.
• Entries must be characters from, or inspired by, Masters of the Universe and/or Princess of Power
• Contestants must report to the outside of the main panel room by 4:30pm Pacific Time on Saturday, August 25, 2018 to check in with the master of ceremonies.
• Following reporting and following MC instructions, Contestants must be present, lined up and organized for the contest in the main panel room on Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 5:30pm Pacific Time.
• Contest will be judged by a panel of professional cosplayers and/or professional artists. Their decisions are final.
• Full information and details are found on our Cosplay Entry Form. Please download it today. Please print front-and-back if possible.
• The Cosplay Entry Form must be filled out and delivered to the Registration area at the convention on Saturday, August 25, 2018 before 3:00pm Pacific Time.
So if you love cosplay and plan to show off your costumes at Power-Con, be sure to start preparing today for the Power-Con Cosplay Contest! And if you know someone else who loves cosplay and would like to enter or would like to come to Power-Con to see the show, please spread the word. We hope to see you there this August 25th and 26th in Los Angeles, California! Be sure to purchase your tickets today.